Under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the Delhi government provides free coaching to the talented students of Scheduled Castes (Sc) and Scheduled Tribes (St). This scheme has been started to provide free coaching for IRS examinations.
Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the Delhi Government will bear the entire cost of coaching.
This article will provide you with complete information about Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 scheme, like the registration process, eligibility documents, the application process, etc.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021
Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021scheme, scholarship financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month will be provided to the students of Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe category, along with free coaching. This scheme is very important for the girl students.
Students can avail the benefit of the Delhi Sc/St Free Coaching Scheme only two times. Students applying under this scheme must have passed 10th and 12th good marks from Delhi schools.
Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, if the annual income of the family of the students is less than 2 lakh, then the Delhi government will bear all the expenses of those students.
Through this scheme, free coaching for competitive examinations is provided to the students of families having an income less than Rs.8 lakh annually. This information was provided by Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam ji. Under this scheme, apart from free coaching, a travel stipend of Rs 2500 is also offered through the Delhi government. Through this scheme, meritorious students of SC, ST, OBC, and EWS categories are provided free coaching through private institutes for examinations like JEE, NEET, CLAT, Civil Services, Banking, Railway, SSC, etc.
Through Delhi SC / ST Free Coaching Scheme, a Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Fund has also been created to help the children of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. In the year 2018-19, about 5000 children were provided coaching under this scheme. In which many students have been successful in clearing engineering, medical, and CLAT entrance examinations.
Key Highlights of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021
- This scheme is only for Scheduled Caste (Sc) and Scheduled Tribe (St) students.
- Students of Delhi can take advantage of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 only twice.
- Under this scheme, the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed six lakhs. Those with a yearly income of more than six benefits cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The government will give all the cost of coaching to those SC/ST students whose family annual income is less than two lakhs.
- For those students who are registering for the first time in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021, the annual income of the family of those students must be between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, then the government will bear 75% of the cost of coaching for those students, the remaining expenses will have to be given by the student only.
- On applying for the second time, the Delhi government will bear only 50% of the expenditure.
- After the application, the students will have to visit the coaching center every day. If the student is absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, he cannot become eligible for this scheme.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Online and Offline Classes
Guidelines were issued to all the officers, in which it was said that under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, offline classes should be started keeping in mind the standards of Covid-19, and if it is not possible to start offline classes, then online courses will continue. The department will also form a monitoring committee to ensure no problem in the online class. The work of ensuring the quality of studies will be done by this monitoring committee.
Through Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, beneficiaries can get coaching from impaneling and big coaching institutes. The better future of the children can be ensured through these classes. The government will closely scrutinize all aspects of coaching classes so that the benefits of this scheme will reach all the beneficiaries.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana New Update
Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal has amended the guidelines of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 100000 will be provided to all civil aspirants for 12 months of coaching. In addition, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 will be provided for the entrance examination of other professional courses (MBA CLAT etc.).
Objective of Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021
Due to the weak financial condition of the families of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes students of Delhi, they are unable to prepare for the examinations like engineering, medical coaching due to high fees in private institutions. Because of this, through Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021, the Delhi Government has made available free coaching to the talented students of the SC, ST category to pass the competitive examination. Under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021, in addition to free coaching, providing financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month and making students self-reliant.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Stipend
A stipend facility will also be provided to all the beneficiary students of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. The coaching center will provide it. The amount of stipend is ₹ 2500/- per month under this scheme.
Whitelisted coaching center under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojna scheme
Talented students preparing for the competitive examinations that are usually conducted in the country, such as Group A and Group B of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), and various Judicial Services, the ambitious can take advantage of the scheme.
Students preparing for Group A and Group B exams conducted by State Public Service Commission, Officer level exams in Banks, Insurance companies, and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can also follow this dynamic scheme.
Students preparing for IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT, and other competitive exams can also benefit from this special scheme.
List of Coaching Institute
- Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, south Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.
- K D Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.
- Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh
- Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’ House, Kalusarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16
- Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09
- Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016
- Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee nagar, Delhi- 09
- Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009
Eligibility of Coaching Institute under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860/ or Companies Act 2013.
- Coaching Institute should have three years’ experience.
- The institute should be fully functional for a minimum duration of 3 years with 100 students in the course.
- The institute should have proper infrastructure.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Applicant should have passed the 10th and 12th examination from Delhi itself with good marks.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to register Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the SC, ST category of Delhi who want to apply under this scheme can register online and offline. For example, you can register in the way given below.
For online registration, you can download the application form from the official website of the scheme.
After this, fill in all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, mobile number, aadhar card number, etc. and once again check the form thoroughly.
After that, submit the registration form online.
If you want to do Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana offline registration, you can get the registration form by going to the coaching center from where you want to do coaching. After filling in all the information asked in the form, like name, address, Aadhar card number, etc., attach photocopies of all your documents and submit them to the same coaching center. Thus, you can take advantage of the talent development scheme.