The Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of science and Bachelor of commerce 2nd, 4th and 6th Semester examinations of Gauhati University are going to be start soon. Gauhati University has released the official notification for form fill up of above mentioned semester examinations. The students who are going to appear for the semester exam need to fill up Gauhati University Exam Form mandatorily in online mode. The details of the form fill up process and other information are written in this article. All the information is sources from the official website of Gauhati University.
Important Dates of GU Online Form Fill Up 2023
- Starting date of GU form fill up: 10th March 2023
- Last date of GU form fill up: 20th March 2023
- 2nd semester for fill up date: 20th to 25th March 2023
Here’s how to Complete GU Form Fill Up Process
Students who are preparing for the upcoming TDC 2nd, 4th and 6th semester exams are required to fill their online GU exam form before the last date of application. Students can follow the steps given below to complete the online process.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
- Click on GU Online Form Fill Up Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- In that portal, you will get a login form.
- In that form, enter your login credentials, verify captcha and click on the Login button.
Students who are having problems in the student portal or finding difficulty in logging in are advised to use their date of birth as the password. For example, if your date of birth is 15th July 2000, you will have to enter your password as 15/07/2000.
- After that, you will see your dashboard.
- From the dashboard, click on the Exam Form option and fill in all asked details.
- Now, you have to pay the form fill up fee.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- Also, you will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission.
- Now, you have to visit your college with a payment receipt and system generated application form for verification.
Important website link
|Visit Official Website||click here|
|GU Form Fill Up Link (2nd)||click here|
|GU Form Fill Up Link (4th/6th)||click here|
|Download Official Notification||click here|
Gauhati University Fee Structure
Here we have attached the official fee structure of Gauhati University, on the basis of this fee the forms for its various exams can be filled.
This is taken from the official notification.
Candidates who are facing problems while completing their tasks on guportal.in can contact the helpline given for their solution. Category wise official helplines and methods have been provided for ease of students.
1.For Any Query
Phone Numbers: 6900879777, 8011822200, 8948918631 (Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 5 PM)
2.Online Payment Failure Related Query
If your payment has failed and the balance has been deducted from your bank account. Students can get in touch with the transaction details at the given email address.
**Note: The above information given in this article is inspired by article from the official portal, however students are advised to refer to the official notification before proceeding.