This article contains all the necessary information regarding B.Tech Admission Test, And below the article is a small section of brief about CEE.
Please note that some of the information presented in this article are taken from previous notifications of the same exam and it is possible that there may have some changes of information and few things may differ for this year’s exam. Therefore, we highly recommend everyone to please visit the official website and check the information provided there and see the official notification for this year’s exam to obtain accurate information.
Assam CEE Exam 2023
Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) has issued an official notification regarding the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2023 for admission to B.Tech. programme in the colleges of Assam. Through that official notification, ASTU announced that the online application process for CEE 2023 will start from 14th of March 2023. Candidates who are permanent residents of Assam and eligible can submit their online applications for CEE 2023 at the official web portal of ASTU.
ASTU CEE Exam Details in Brief.
Name of Exam: Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2023
Type of Exam: Entrance Examination
Date of Exam : 28th May 2023 (Sunday)
Time of Exam: 11 AM to 2 PM
Name of Course: Bachelor of Technology
Academic Session: 2023-24
Name of University: Assam Science and Technology University
Address of University: Tetelia Road, Near Assam Engineering College, Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam, 781013
Application Fee for Assam CEE Exam :
Candidates who are preparing to submit online applications for CEE 2023 will have to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) to complete their online application process.
Mode of Payment: Online
Candidates can pay their application fee online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Note: Payment status will be successful after 1 or 2 days. If payment status still persists pending after 2 days, contact Helpline Number, immediately.
Eligibility Criteria of CEE Exam
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC and 40% in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English together.
- Nationality: The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- Age Limit: The Candidate must not be above 21 years or below 17 years of age as on 1st August 2023.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation for candidates as per their category will be as follows.
|B.Sc. Passed||1 Year|
|Scheduled Caste||3 Years|
|Scheduled Tribe||3 Years|
Other Important Details of CEE Exam 2023 :
Date of Exam: 28th May 2023 (Sunday)
Timing of Exam: 11 AM to 2 PM
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
No of MCQs: 120 MCQs
Full Mark: 480 Marks (4 marks for each correct answer).
Negative Marking: 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Medium of Exam: The question paper contains questions both in English and Assamese language.
Exam Centres: CEE 2023 will be conducted at the following centres.
Syllabus of CEE Exam 2023
Combined Entrance Examination (CEE), 2023 will be based on Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Syllabus. The structure of the questions will be as follows –
Here’s how you can apply for Assam CEE Exam :-
Interested and eligible candidates who have passed or appearing in 10+2 exam can apply online for appearing this entrance examination. Online applications will be accepted through an official web portal developed by ASTU. Also, candidates can follow the following steps to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- Click on the Application Form Tab.
- Read the Instructions carefully before online form filling.
- Click on Next and fill up the form and submit.
- Now, upload your Photograph and Signature.
- After all, make payment of the application fee.
- That’s it, your application is submitted successfully.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Important Dates of Assam CEE Exam 2023
|Application Start Date||14th March 2023|
|Application Last Date||3rd April 2023|
|Admit Card Issue||15 Days Prior to Exam|
|CEE Exam Date||28th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||Within 10 Days of Exam|
Important Links of Assam CEE Exam
|Online Application Link||click here|
|Download Official Notification||click here|
|Download Information Boucher||click here|
|Specimen Answer Script||click here|
|Visit Official Website||click here|