Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 5369 Selection Posts (Phase XI) 2023 Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online, here we have tried to provide all important information regarding the vacancies and all important links.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023
Name of post: Selection Post
No of posts: 5369 posts
Category-wise vacancy details:
- SC: 687
- ST: 343
- OBC: 1332
- UR: 2540
- ESM: 154
- OH: 56
- HH: 43
- VH: 17
- Others: 16
- EWS: 467
Detailed post/s details are provided in the official Advertisement and Details section of this article.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
- Educational Qualification:
- Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
- Age Limit:
- 10th/ 12th Level Posts: The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase XI exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 25/27 years as on 01/01/2023 .
- Graduate Level Posts: The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase XI exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2023 .
**The post-wise age limit can be checked at Advertisement Details section.
- Application Fee:
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Here’s how to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment :-
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of SSC. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application Form link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2023
- Starting date of online application submission: 6th March 2023
- Last date of online application submission: 27th March 2023
- Date of Computer Based Examination: June-July 2023
Important Webite Links of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
|Official website||click here|
|Online Application form||Register|
|Official Notification||click here|
Selection Process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment
The selection process of SSC Selection Post Recruitment consists of following stages-
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- The candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
- Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
Here we have provided information based on the official notification, however we suggest candidates to go through the official notificatio.