SSC Recruitment 2023 – Combined Graduate Level 7500 Posts Exam
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date3rd April 2023
- Application Last Date3rd May 2023
- CBT Exam (Tier-1)July 2023
- CBT Exam (Tier-2)Notified Later
Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification regarding Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023. Through this competitive exam, SSC selects meritorious candidates for various graduate level posts in various departments of the government. Only graduate candidates will be eligible to submit their application in this competitive exam of SSC. Online applications for this CGL exam will be accepted through the official website of SSC. The official notification and other important details related to this exam are given below.
SSC CGL Recruitment Details
- Name of Exam: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023
- Name of Posts: Please refer to the official notification for this information.
- No of Posts: 7500 Posts (Approx)
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have a graduate degree from a recognized Board/ University.
- Pay Scale: Please refer to the official notification for this information.
- Age Limit: Please refer to the official notification for this information.
- Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be provided as per the rules.
- Exam Centres in Assam:
- Dibrugarh (5102),
- Guwahati (Dispur) (5105),
- Jorhat (5107),
- Silchar (5111) and
- Tezpur (5112).
Application Fee of CGL Exam
Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete their online application process, the fee may vary according to the reservation category of the candidates. The complete details regarding the fee are given below.
|Persons with Disabilities
Payment Method: Candidates are able to pay their application fee through an online payment gateway. Candidates should have any one of the following options to make the online payment – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
Here’s how to Apply for SSC Recruitment :-
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification are able to submit their online application against this recruitment of SSC. Candidates are required to submit their online applications only on the official portal otherwise their applications will not be considered valid. Also, candidates can follow the steps listed below to complete their online application process.
- Scroll down, and check Important Link section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself.
- After registration, you have to provide all your asked details.
- After that you have to upload your documents.
- Now, you have to pay the examination fee.
- After successful payment, your application will be submitted.
- After that, you have to upload your documents.
- Keep that acknowledgment copy for future use.
Important Links of SSC Recruitment
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Notification
|Visit Official Website
Scheme of CGL Examination
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers. The schedule of examinations indicated in the Notice is tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission. There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
The candidates who will submit the application for the SSC CGL exam will have to appear in computer based tier-1 exam conducted by the commission. The structure of that Tier-1 exam will be as follows.
- Type of Questions: Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration: 60 minutes (80 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2 of the official notification).
- Normalization: 2 Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission vide Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Syllabus of CGL Tier-I Exam
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)
Candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Tier-I called for the Tier-II Examination. Applicants are advised to refer to the official notification for more details regarding the Tier-II exam.